About East Africa Printing and Publishing Expo
East Africa Print and Publish Expo is an event which bring together exhibitors include not only the most important suppliers to the printing and publishing industry but also newcomers and startups.
There will list of companies that will be presenting innovative solutions and
products that help boost revenue and streamline publishing workflows.
The exhibition will be open for two days, with plenty of time to arrange
important meetings as well as the network opportunities which will
naturally arise from the concentration of potential visitors at one time.
|Number of exhibitors:
||27 to 28 April 2017
||8AM - 6PM
||Mwalimu Nyerere Convention Centre, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Why should you attend?
There are countless benefits for attending as exhibitors in the East Africa Printing and publishing EXPO, these
include but not limited to;
- It will be number one event in East Africa. The event will bring key learnings and complement the exhibition to
enable you to make the right strategic and investment decisions.
- Guided Tours through the Expo on key industry topics all two days. These expert-led tours will optimize your time
at the show and provide you with essential insights.
- Meeting Point: East Africa Printing and Publishing Expo is the one-stop AFRICA MEETING POINT of the
news media industry offering in-depth discussions and orientation in a congenial atmosphere where all visitors
have a high level of industry knowledge.
- Exchange Opportunity; enough time and opportunity for you to discuss industry needs, challenges and business
with specialists and peers.
- Matchmaking: Matchmaking services for visitors who are looking for specific technologies or services can easily
and quickly connect with suppliers
- Short ways: One Large hall integrates everything. All conferences, Expo stands, meeting points and printing facilities
are under one roof. No wasting time walking through umpteen halls and pushing through crowds of potential
- Exhibitors will get a platform to display their products to at least 2000 visitors
- Exhibitors will have face to face customers who are interested with their products
- Advertisement: Exhibitors will get an opportunity to advertise their products directly to the customers and also to the website of the hosting company. This will also include media coverage through popular radios in Tanzania.
Who should attend?
All people with good intentions having a desire to learn and experience cultural diversity, visa requirement, and networking and learn global opportunities are all invited. But it will also include;
- Marketing Managers
- Branding Managers
- Government Officials
- Media owners
- General Public
To secure the best possible position at Expo, Please contact: